This week I used the STAR (Self-Administered Tool for Awareness and Relaxation) to help me focus on positive affirmations and accomplish important goals. Here are excerpts from my daily STAR journal:
- I accept myself as I am.
- I am free of guilt and shame.
- I practice moderation.
- I receive my partner’s love.
- I nurture myself.
- I give myself and my partner space when we need it.
- I trust myself. I trust my partner.
I made prayer cards based on these affirmations to focus my daily prayer on what is most important to me for my loved ones, the Earth, and myself at this time. Here are some of my prayer cards from this week:
Goals I accomplished this week:
- Treated myself to dinner with my husband.
- Took some time to myself.
- Rested when I needed to.